Susan (Susie) Andrea Warmington
I am a Singer/ Sound Healing Practitioner/Performer/Teaching Artist/Healing Artist, using my own Voice and teaching others how to use theirs as a self healing instrument. Singing is a a gift that has allowed me to sing as a Soloist, Ensemblist, and Song Leader throughout the United States and the Caribbean in Churches, Synagogues, Auditoriums, Libraries, Theatres, and Clubs in the Classical, Jazz, and Cabaret genres.
As a highly trained Vocalist, certified Sound Therapist and experienced Sound Yogini my goal is to heal, uplift and bring joy to my listeners, clients, and followers.
- Off Broadway
- Florida/Gulf Coast
Interested in touring?
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
My Primary Instrument
- Guitar - acoustic
- Crystal Bowls, Tibetan Bowls, Kalimba Frame Drum, Atenteben, Mono-Chord
- Digital Performer