Stephanie Henry is a classically trained pianist and composer from Minneapolis, MN. She has performed with classical and theatrical ensembles, as well as with rock bands. She composed original works for film, musical theater, orchestras, quartets, and solo piano. Her music has been applauded for its originality and charismatic charm. She studied music at St. Olaf College and received her Master’s from Hamline University. In 2018, Stephanie participated in Oregon Bach Festival Composer’s Symposium as a composer and pianist. Outside of composing and performing Stephanie has maintained a piano studio where she has taught music to a people of all ages.
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution