Nicolas Perez is a Bay Area music director and pianist for live theater and film. Recent music director credits include Grease and Sister Act (Broadway by the Bay), The Rocky Horror Show (San Jose Stage) and West Side Story (Pacific Coast Repertory Theater). When he is not in the rehearsal room preparing a show, Nicolas can be found at various high schools as an accompanist, vocal coach, and assistant director. He enjoys being a regular sub for San Francisco’s award-winning piano bar, Martuni’s.
- Northern California
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Music Copyist
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Music Contractor/Coordinator
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
My Primary Instrument
- Synth - keyboards