Justin Ramos is a music director and pianist from Los Angeles who currently resides in New York City. He graduated with a music degree in piano performance and composition from Loyola Marymount University. He was rehearsal pianist for On Your Feet! Broadway, Motown The Musical Tour, and plays for the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BCEFA) Red Bucket and Easter Bonnet Awards on Broadway.
Justin currently teaches at the Institute For American Musical Theatre (IAMT) and is an audition accompanist for Roundabout Theatre Company. He is music director for CO/LAB Theatre Group, R.Evolución Latina, Main Street Theater and Dance Alliance (MSTDA) in New York, and head music producer at Studio Collective for Performing Arts in California.
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- LA/Southern California
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Vocal Arranger
- Music Transcriber
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Recording Studio Engineer
- Audition Pianist
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
My Primary Instrument
- Synth - keyboards
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)