Jay Towns is a Chicago-based content creator, musician, actor, and entrepreneur. His work in the entertainment industry spans Theatre, Film, TV, live comedy, and music (performance, composition, and writing). He is currently studying Musical Theatre, Music Technology, and Entrepreneurship at Northwestern University and is open to relocation and job opportunities. His most recent work includes:
- Composer for “It’s Not You, It’s Me,” a short film by Hannah Lindvall.
- Lead role of “Sam Akins” in “Bookstore: Snippets,” a web series by Blair Johnson and Brady Stanfield.
- Top Cast role “Jerome” in the new comedy series “The Home.”
- “King Arthur” in Monty Python’s “Spamalot,” Dir. Jon Toussaint, Prod. Jessica Nekritz.
- “Winnie” in Winnie the Pooh, Dir. Nate Cohen, Prod. ImagineU Northwestern.
- Featured Singer in JTE Song Cycle 2020, performed MT and pop repertoire.
- Featured Singer in the Social Media Concert Series, produced by Paramount Theatre in Chicago.
You can find out more about Jay Towns at his website, on Instagram, on LinkedIn, or Backstage, and you can contact him directly via email at [email protected]
Interested in touring?
- Theatrical Composer (Music and Lyrics)
- Theatrical Composer (Music only)
- Theatrical Lyricist
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Music Transcriber
- Music Producer/Record Producer
My Primary Instrument
- Bass - electric
- Guitar - acoustic
- Guitar - electric
- Synth - keyboards