Andreas is a multifaceted and internationally awarded music director, orchestrator, arranger, flutist, and vocalist. One of his first musical memories was showing up at choir rehearsals conducted by his father, where he learned the soprano and alto parts on his own, and according to his mother, sang louder than everyone else.
Andreas is an active performer and educator throughout the U-S. He is currently based in New York, dedicating his time to performing, music directing, arranging, orchestrating and much more.
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
- D.C./Baltimore Area
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Music Assistant
- Vocal Arranger
- Incidental Music Composer/Arranger
- Music Copyist
- Music Transcriber
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Pit Musician (Other)
- Class/Voice Lesson/Rehearsal Pianist
My Primary Instrument
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)