Drums and Percussion
Electric Bass and Vocals
- Tina: The Tina Turner Musical, Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, November 2019 to March 2020
- Hello Dolly, The Schubert Theater, September 2017 to July 2018
- Motown: The Musical: Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, Oct 2013 to Jan 2015
- Holler If Ya Hear Me, The Palace Theatre, “The Life And Times Of Tupac” June 2014 to July 2014 (Was the principal drummer for all pre-Broadway workshop productions 2012, 2013, and
- The Color Purple, The Broadway Theatre, 2006
- It Ain’t Nothing But The Blues, National Tour, 2003 to 2004
- Bring in ‘da Noise, Bring in ‘da Funk, National Tour, September 1997 to June 1999
PERFORMING and RECORDING: (Partial List)
Vanessa Williams, Hugh Masekela, George Duke, Oliver Lake, Regina Carter, Philip Harper, Chaka Khan, Rachelle Ferrell, Miriam Makeba, Harry Belafonte, Carla Cook, Craig Harris, Meshell Ndegeocello, Jonathan Butler, Roberta Flack, Alex Bugnon, Vivian Reed, Jennifer Holliday, Joe, Joan Osborne, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Chuck Berry, Vernon Reid, Nona Hendrix, Johnny Clyde Copland, Shemekia Copeland, Johnnie Johnson, Sarah Dash, Darlene Love, Mick Taylor, Axelle Red and David Linx.
The Columbus Symphony Orchestra, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, The Symphony Orchestra.
VENUES: (Partial List)
- Carnegie Hall, NYC
- Jazz at Lincoln Center, NYC
- Olympia Theater, Paris France
- Los Angeles Colosseum
- Standard Bank Arena, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Apollo Theater, NYC NYU Skirball Center, NYC
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), Brooklyn, NY Painted Bride, Philadelphia, PA
- Director, High School Jazz Ensemble, LREI: Little Red School House & Elisabeth Irwin High School, New York, NY, 2018 to the Present.
- High school students are introduced to the concepts of improvisation, harmonic structure, arranging, and the ability to perform in an ensemble setting. With a focus on having a greater understanding & knowledge of different genres/styles of music. All students have a basic proficiency on a musical instrument/voice, knowledge of a two-octave chromatic scale and basic sight reading skills. All students perform in two annual all school concerts along with various assemblies, coffee house performances, school receptions and annual graduation ceremony. Also substitute teacher for Rock Band & Garage Band Classes.
- Music Instructor: Drums/Percussion/Ensemble, The Boys’ Club of New York, Josie Robertson School of Music and Art, Harriman Clubhouse Lower East Side, New York, NY, 2011 to the Present.
Students range from ages 8 to 20. Teaching methods include beginner/introduction to drums to advanced ensemble and performance and styles of all music genres. Instruction includes sight reading, composing, arranging and harmony. Train students to perform many different genres of music with an emphasis on knowing their role in an ensemble. Audition preparation for New York City Specialized High School auditions. Prepare students for annual drums only and ensemble concerts.
- Music Instructor, New Brown Memorial Baptist Church, Brooklyn, NY. 2015 to the Present Provide free music lesson to boys and girls who reside in the Red Hook Housing Projects.
- Private Music Instructor Drums/Percussions – private lesson and instructions for all level learners. Specializing in audition preparation for New York City Specialized High School auditions.
- Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA
- Chichester High School, Chichester, PA
- Off Broadway
- NYC/Tri-State Area
Interested in touring?
- Pit Musician (Other)
- Classroom music teacher at an educational institution
- Bass - electric
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)