Based in Minneapolis, Andy Kust is an award-winning music director, vocal coach, and vocal technician who currently serves as the Resident Music Director at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatres, which is the largest professional dinner theatre in the United States. He is also the founder of Twin Cities Musical Theatre Training, an organization that provides development opportunities for musical theatre artists. Andy also serves as the Associate Music Director for the Hennepin Theatre Trust Spotlight Program, and is a former faculty member of the MT program at the University of Minnesota Duluth.
Andy maintains a busy private voice studio of clients whose credits include Broadway, national tours, and regional productions.
Education: M.M. in Theatre Music Direction from Arizona State University and a B.A. in Music from Luther College
Interested in touring?
- Music Director/Conductor (Pianist)
- Music Director/Conductor (Not Pianist)
- Vocal Director and/or Choral Prep
- Pit Musician (Keyboards)
- Keyboard Programmer
- Audition Pianist
- Voice teacher with roster of private students
My Primary Instrument
- Synth - keyboards
- THE AMERICAN FEDERATION OF MUSICIANS (AFM)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF SINGING (NATS)